our members are TRAILBLAZERS FOR THE ELIZABETH RIVER TRAIL
The Elizabeth River Trail stretches 10.5 miles, connecting businesses, historic attractions and 28 neighborhoods within a five-minute walk. Through artful placemaking, dynamic amenities and a robust schedule of free, family-friendly events, the Elizabeth River Trail Foundation encourages healthy living while enhancing environmental awareness and neighborhood connectivity.
The Elizabeth River Trail Foundation relies on annual contributions from individuals in the community to provide funding for the support and preservation of the trail. Contributions from these Trailblazers strengthen our programming, provide for trail maintenance, and make it possible for generations now and in the future to enjoy trail amenities including kayak launches, unique art-like playgrounds, interactive educational signage, solar lighting, fitness equipment, and more. By donating, you become a member of the Elizabeth River Trail!
- Trains Trail Ambassadors and keeps them supplied with safety equipment and vests
- Enriches the visitor experience through special events and educational programs
- Maintains our trail amenities and bike repair stations
- Makes our trail beautiful with native plantings and landscape management
- Allows us to plan for future trail connections and expansions
TrailBlazer Member Benefits
- exclusive supporter sticker
- A special confidence knowing you are preserving a recreational and educational gem for Norfolk’s neighborhood connectivity and innovative economic development.
- All $50 LEVEL BENEFITS
- ELIZABETH RIVER TRAIL bike bell
All $250 LEVEL BENEFITS
FREE ERT T-SHIRT and one time discount on ert merchandise
Highlight on Social Media
- All $500 LEVEL BENEFITS
- Listed in Annual Report
Donations can be made one-time or as recurring contributions. You may choose your preferred billing method when you make your payment. Any amount is helpful.
to support trail projects, trail supplies and ERT events!